Thursday, December 2, 2010

AllahuAkbar..

Assalamualaikum wbt..
As usual, I'm posting because something happened in my life these days..
AllahuAkbar, the title for this post...
Last few days, I'm having my holidays just staying home..
Then, something cross my mind..
Why people out there didn't cover their aurat??(For muslim and muslimah)
Why??
Why??

Especially for the women, young girls, lady etc...
I wonder if they didn't know about the consequences that would 'hit' them because of their behavior in exposing their aurat in a public..
Aren't they afraid of hell??
I know, because we still haven't seen the hell, so that why we aren't afraid of it?True?

AllahuAkbar..
Honestly, I'm afraid or our culture right now..
Singers nowadays have become an idol for many students, young men and women, and older..
Why they didn't follow the rules of Islam that made by Allah Himself???
Why are we following our own rules??
Is it there are something wrong with Allah's rule??
Who are we to comment His rules??

I'm sad.. :( ..Because not so many people concern about this anymore..
Islam is the safe religion, the religion that has been redha by Allah..
Don't you feel poor to prophet Muhammad SAW (Rasulullah SAW) that struggle himself to tell all of us the Allah religion??
Don't you feel sorry for him and his FRIENDS??

Think my friends..Think..Allah Almighty!

No comments: